I am part of the Frontul Comun Pentru Drept la Locuire (FCDL – Common front for the right to housing), a grass-roots movement based in Bucharest (Romania), which is also part of the European Action Coalition for the Right to Housing and to the City.
This is just a partial list of stuff – contact me if you’d like to collaborate in any of these things.
- (2017-ongoing) Activism in relation to cases of forced evictions in Romania and in Easter Europe. Organisation of community workshops around Europe constructed around my feature documentary (screenings at www.ainceputploaia.com)
- (2014/16) Support of evicted people in Bucharest, Romania. Activism and volunteering for the community, and design, organisation and maintenance of their blog (www.jurnaldinvulturilor50.org)
- (2014) Collaboration with NGO Carusel in Bucharest, Romania, through volunteering with marginalised groups (drug users, evicted people, sex workers), photographic work, and ad-hoc support on research activities
- (2014) Collaboration with fioPSD (the Italian Federation of the Organisation Working with Homeless People) on the implementation/evaluation of the Housing First network in Italy
- (2012-3) Organiser of an informal Forum on urbanism in Sydney, Australia, which tried to connect academic research about cities with the broader public
- (2011) Writing and disseminating a novel about homelessness in Italy, based on real facts, in order to increase awareness on the inappropriateness of policy-response (‘Il Numero 1′, Eris Edizioni)
- (2010) Active supporter of the network Forum of Concerned Citizens of Europe (web-design, research of material, participation to debates)